According to bizcommunity LinkedIn reached a whopping 3 million users in South Africa at the end of October this year! And a remarkable 11 million members in total for the continent!
“Since partnering with Habari Media in 2010, LinkedIn has gone from strength to strength in both the local and African market.”
LinkedIn has grown massively over the past couple of years; as a result there are more than 259 million member Worldwide..and is reportedly growing at 2 members per second- that’s 200,000 new members EVERY DAY! Impressive?
- More than 60% of LinkedIn members return every month.
- Only 13% of members’ time is spent on managing their professional profile.
- 71% network with other professionals.
- 69% learn what other colleagues are doing.
- 54% stay up-to-date with industry discussions.
But which statistic do you fit into?
- LinkedIn Reaches 1 MILLION Users (jessicaleeman.wordpress.com)
- 17 LinkedIn Profile Must-Haves (Infographic) (socialpositives.com)
- 9 Reasons Why You Must Update Your LinkedIn Profile Today (forbes.com)
- 4 Ways To Use LinkedIn To Generate Leads For Your Business (johnchow.com)