This part is useful:
1. Stay active- Share content that adds value to those in your industry
2. Join/create groups- Try to be helpful in conversations.
3. Keep your page up-to-date-This is a place where professional are looking to network, always have your Sunday best on, you never know who maybe knocking on your door, you who isn’t for that matter
Social media has taken flight. More than ever consumers are able to pick and choose the messages that they are feed on their personal social media sites. Below you will find the 3 best practices for brand using Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
1. Humanize your brand-Make your content relatable to your followers and consumers. Use multimedia.
2. Build your network- Find journalist or people and link them to content to build connections. Follow. Retweet influencers. Keep an eye on what influencers are tweeting about in regards to your industry.
3. Utilize hashtags- Categorize content. Get people involved with hashtags, this helps when people search for keywords to get your company noticed.
1. Humanize your brand-Make your content relatable to your followers and consumers. Be engaging: like people posts or even comment or try a question or contest. Only use 20% of your content to promote your brand
View original post 145 more words